QLTS School to Exhibit at the International Bar Association (IBA) Annual Conference in Washington D.C.
We are pleased to announce the attendance of QLTS School as an exhibitor at the International Bar Association (IBA) Annual Conference, which will take place in Washington D.C. from September 18, 2016 to September 23, 2016.
The IBA Annual Conference is the world’s largest and most prestigious international gathering of lawyers. It is the premier opportunity for you to network, share knowledge and develop business with 6,000 international lawyers from over 2,700 law firms in 130 jurisdictions.
QLTS School’s booth will be located immediately next the exhibition hall entrance, near the Lexis Nexis booth. We will be holding personal meetings with lawyers who wish to learn more about the QLTS assessments and dual-qualify as English solicitors. If you wish to meet with our team, please register your interest here: http://advice.qlts.co.uk/iba-event/
What will you get from attending the IBA Annual Conference?
• Build invaluable international connections with leading practitioners worldwide, enabling you to win more work and referrals
• Gain up-to-date knowledge of the key developments in your area of law which you can put into practice straight away
• Hear from leading international figures, including officials from the US government and multilateral institutions, general counsel and experts from across all practice areas and continents
• Increase your profile in the international legal world
To take advantage of the early bird discounted rate – a 35% saving on the full IBA Annual Conference rate, make sure you book your conference place by Friday 1 July, 2016: http://goo.gl/bZ1NFf
- Tips for Success in the QLTS Multiple Choice Test (MCT) Assessment
- How to Become a Lawyer in the UK
- Supreme Court Plays Wild Card to Cash in Ghosh’s Dishonesty Chips
- Joint Statement regarding a Settlement Agreement between the Law Society of England and Wales and QLTS School
- Important Updates to the MCT Course (April 2017)