Live Webinar – How to Succeed on the QLTS Assessments – Sunday, December 13, 2015
Live QLTS Webinar – Sunday, December 13, 2015 – 6.00pm – 7.00pm (GMT/UTC)
Join Marc and the team at QLTS School and attend a free, hour-long webinar:
“How to Succeed on the QLTS Assessments”
The webinar will cover the following topics:
• Why you should become a dual-qualified an English solicitor?
• The strcuture of the assessments – MCT and OSCE exams and eligibility criteria
• Preparation courses offered by QLTS School
• Tips for success in the assessments
• Q & A session
The presentation will show you why hundreds of lawyers have taken the QLTS and chosen QLTS School as their training provider.
The webinar is intended for anyone who is still undecided whether to take the QLTS or to sign up for a course.
Register for the webinar now >>>
We hope to see you there.
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 117 6077
- Tips for Success in the QLTS Multiple Choice Test (MCT) Assessment
- How to Become a Lawyer in the UK
- Supreme Court Plays Wild Card to Cash in Ghosh’s Dishonesty Chips
- Joint Statement regarding a Settlement Agreement between the Law Society of England and Wales and QLTS School
- Important Updates to the MCT Course (April 2017)