Live Webinar – How to Succeed on the QLTS Assessments – Sunday, January 29, 2017
Live QLTS Webinar – Sunday, January 29, 2017 – 7.00pm – 8.00pm (GMT)
Join Marc and the team at QLTS School and attend a free, hour-long webinar:
“How to Succeed on the QLTS Assessments”
The webinar will cover the following topics:
• Why you should become a dual-qualified an English solicitor?
• The structure of the assessments – MCT and OSCE exams and eligibility criteria
• Preparation courses offered by QLTS School
• Tips for success in the assessments
• Q & A session
The presentation will show you why thousands of lawyers have taken the QLTS and chosen QLTS School as their training provider.
The webinar is intended for anyone who is still undecided whether to take the QLTS or to sign up for a course.
We hope to see you there.
- Tips for Success in the QLTS Multiple Choice Test (MCT) Assessment
- How to Become a Lawyer in the UK
- Supreme Court Plays Wild Card to Cash in Ghosh’s Dishonesty Chips
- Joint Statement regarding a Settlement Agreement between the Law Society of England and Wales and QLTS School
- Important Updates to the MCT Course (April 2017)