The QLTS Qualification Process – Infographic Illustration
Becoming an English Solicitor via the QLTS
The popularity of becoming an English solicitor via the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) among lawyers is growing fast. Thousands of lawyers from more than 50 countries have been taking advantage of the QLTS to advance their legal career, enhance their marketability and professional profile.
We often hear questions from lawyers who are unsure where to start. We have therefore created this infographic to help you better understand the various steps involved in the QLTS.
Please feel to share with your friends and colleagues!
The infographic (click to zoom):
- Tips for Success in the QLTS Multiple Choice Test (MCT) Assessment
- How to Become a Lawyer in the UK
- Supreme Court Plays Wild Card to Cash in Ghosh’s Dishonesty Chips
- Joint Statement regarding a Settlement Agreement between the Law Society of England and Wales and QLTS School
- Important Updates to the MCT Course (April 2017)